- Temporary shelter for up to 21 days
- 24-hour professionally supervised shelter services in a home-like environment with a structured program schedule
- Brief solution focused counseling
- Individual and Group rehabilitative services
- Life skills instruction
- Educational advocacy
- Recreational activities
- Case management services
- Limited, emergency shelter space for females ages 18-20 with or without children
Donations to Roundhouse are always greatly appreciated. The current Wish List of items includes:
- African American Hair Products
- Teenage Girl Hair Accessories – Hair clips, hair ties, hair brushes
- Curling Iron, Flat Iron, Blow Dryer
- Shampoos, Conditioners, Lotions – Trial sizes preferred but not required
- Arts and Crafts Supplies
- Gift Cards – Movie theaters, bowling, putt-putt, etc.
- Reading Books or Magazines
- Board Games (teen age)
- Teenage Sized Boys and Girls Socks
- Teenage Sized Boys and Girls Underwear
- Sports Bras – Sizes Small through XL
- Sweat Pants and Sweat Shirts – Sizes Small through XXL
- Solid Colored T-Shirts (or plain white t-shirts) – Sizes Small through XXL
- AA Batteries
Please contact James McCartney at (217) 359-5276 if you are interested in donating any items.
Illinois Baseball is helping to raise money for Roundhouse by donating a portion of their t-shirt sales from their Honor &amp; Serve game on April 28th! Shirts can be purchased prior to the game at GameDay Spirit or you can purchase them online. Shirts will also be available for purchase at the game, so come out and cheer on the Illini while supporting Roundhouse. Thank you Illini Baseball and Illini Baseball fans for your support!
Community Elements is a qualified charitable organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Community Elements is not engaged in rendering legal or tax advisory services. For advice or assistance on your specific situation, the services of an attorney or other estate planning professional should be obtained.
We also gladly accept donations by PayPal
For questions or to learn more about how you can help, contact:
1801 Fox Drive – Champaign, IL