Thank you for visiting our website and giving us the opportunity to introduce you to Community Elements. The Champaign County Mental Health Clinic opened in 1956 as a program of the Champaign County Mental Health Society. The clinic was operated by the Society through 1966 at which time the Mental Health Center became a separate entity. In 2010 the Mental Health Center was renamed Community Elements, to better represent what the organization is and who it serves. Since the Agency’s inception, it has continued to grow and expand to meet the dynamic needs of those we service.
The key to our success is our employees. We work together as a team sharing a spirit of cooperation and providing respect and understanding to those we work with and those we serve. Each employee’s contribution is vital to our collective success.
Come Join our Team!
To view current employment opportunities at Community Elements, click here. To apply online, click on the link and register for an account. PLEASE NOTE: Before registering for an account to apply for an open position, please have the following information ready – this information will be required to complete an online application for employment:
- Your cover letter and resume to upload or paste to your application.
- Contact information for your references.
- Your driver’s license (if required in the job posting).
- Your work history information.
- Your education history information.
What Benefits Are Available?
The following benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Generous paid time off program including paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&amp;D insurance
- Supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan providing
- Pre-tax health and dental insurance premiums
- Dependent Care Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Community Elements is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. This summary of benefits is provided for informational purposes and is subject to change at any time with or without notice. All benefits have guidelines and restrictions regarding access and use. Specific information on benefits is available from Human Resources.