Chances are you know someone who has a mental illness – a family member, friend, co-worker, or neighbor. Each person has a story to tell – moving, inspiring, triumphant.
We need your help to guarantee that we will continue to be here to:
- Respond to psychiatric emergencies anytime, day or night, and give people the help they need
- Re-integrate a person back into the community after hospitalization for severe mental illness or after living on the streets
- Treat an entire family suffering from the terrible effects of mental illness
- Provide residential treatment program for persons with serious emotional and behavioral problems
- Provide counseling and temporary shelter for homeless youth
- Provide outreach counseling
- Provide school-based individual and group counseling
- Provide problem solving groups with an environmental approach to promote prevention
- Provide transitional programs for homeless men in Champaign County
These are just a few of the many vital services available to all in need, regardless of ability to pay. You can help make this possible!
Here are some ways you can participate:
- Simplest and most common type of gift
- Donations by cash, check, or credit card
- Gifts of securities and appreciated assets
Offers donors the opportunity to maximize tax advantages available for charitable donations.
- Bequests through a will or living trust
- Charitable trusts
- Charitable gift annuities
- Life insurance
Community Elements is a qualified charitable organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Community Elements is not engaged in rendering legal or tax advisory services. For advice or assistance on your specific situation, the services of an attorney or other estate planning professional should be obtained.
We also gladly accept donations by PayPal
For questions or to learn more about how you can help, contact:
1801 Fox Drive – Champaign, IL